Latest posts by melaniedfleury (see all)
- Fitting Your Baby In: Nursery Tips for a Small Space - January 24, 2014
- How 1-800 Can Change Your Marketing Strategies - January 24, 2014
- Shopping For Men: Jewelry They Can Use - January 22, 2014
Getting the perfect gift for a woman who seems to have everything can be daunting, but there are several creative ways to make someone smile when they open a present. In fact, the perceived challenge can actually make the hunt for the right gift more exciting, and you will be able to avoid looking at practical items. In other words, you will be given the opportunity to truly stretch your imagination, and this can make the experience fun for both the gift giver and the recipient.
Unique Gift Ideas for the Woman who has Everything
1. Make a Charitable Donation - Many people who have the financial means to purchase anything they want would prefer to receive the gift of a donation in their name to their favorite charity. Alternatively, you can symbolically adopt their favorite animal for them so that their gift will help with wildlife preservation and research. It is also a good idea to consider planting trees in their honor.
2. Jewelry - Even if a woman appears to have every conceivable type of jewelry, it is still a good idea to look into additional options. After all, jewelry comes in a wide variety of styles, sizes and colors, and most women enjoy pairing different pieces from their collection with each of their favorite outfits. Online jewelry stores like Icing on the Ring offer choices that range from birthstone jewelry to exquisite pearls and more. As an added bonus, jewelry is also a good investment because most quality pieces will end up appreciating in value over time.
3. Go to an Event Together - It often makes more sense to purchase event tickets instead of looking for a typical gift. After all, events ranging from Broadway shows to concerts can only be purchased at certain times, and they will help your recipient create positive memories that will be looked back at with more fondness than a decorative item that is placed on one of their shelves.
4. Star Registry - If your gift recipient loves looking at the stars or enjoys romantic notions, you should definitely consider registering a star in her name. Although this is not a gift that has any tangible qualities, it will prove that you are committed to looking for unique ways to please a woman who has everything. After all, anyone can have a house full of material objects, but not everyone has a star named after them.
5. Purchase a Membership - If your intended recipient enjoys visiting a specific location on a regular basis, you should consider purchasing them a membership for the next year. This thoughtful gift will showcase the fact that you have been paying attention to the things that matter to them, and it will also give them a good excuse to visit locations such as the museum or zoo more often.
No matter how many items a woman already owns, it is still possible to find a unique gift. Therefore, you should always explore alternative options such as event tickets or charitable donations, and it is also a good idea to look for the latest jewelry styles.
After working in a jewelry store for several years, writer Melanie Fleury learned that diamonds truly were a girl’s best friends. Choice pieces like those found at Icing on the ring are not only a wonderful gift but are an investment that can be passed down thru generations.
Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kimberlyeternal/6535411931/
© 2013 – 2014, melaniedfleury. All rights reserved.