This is a statement on how greed and corruption are destroying the environment and the earth with no regard for the future as time runs out for any hope of fixing things even though the solutions are at hand
I first met Geb in a dream. Stories depict him as a king, bull and other personas but, in my dream he was a serpent.
The world is a precious place and Geb was angry.
Geb was the Egyptian god of the Earth. It was believed in ancient Egypt that Geb’s laughter were earthquakes and that he allowed crops to grow. In my dream he had set a time on man.
In my painting of this representational subconscious imagery I show Geb as he was. Proud. Angry. One hand at one with the earth, his charge, and the other holding the card of the Afterlife and an hourglass held together by two snakes…one dark and one light…yin and yang…evil and good…night and day.
The hourglass is running out
PRINTS AND PHONE CASES
Available at my print gallery Isabella F A Shores Prints
* Stunning Box Canvas – Art painting wrapped around a frame
* This is ready for you to hang on your wall
* Finished frame size of this picture is 16c x 16 inches
* Price for original not including shipping and insurance which may be given upon enquiry
Latest posts by Isabella FA Shores (see all)
- What happens when an artist discovers how to finally make more sales? - 19th July 2017
- Peace and Art - 9th June 2017
- An Introduction to Joy McAdams - 27th May 2017