Cherry Cheesecake Brownies – for my first post on 1stAngel I wanted to find something very delicious and these cherry cheesecake brownies are just that. They are rich, but oh, so good. The recipe is written by Alyssa and the source is given below.
Cherry Cheesecake Brownies
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
Fudgy brownies with cheesecake and premium Lucky Leaf® pie filling swirled on top! These brownies are rich and creamy and have three delicious desserts in one! Serves: 12
Cheesecake Topping Ingredients:
- 2 (8 ounce) tubs of cream cheese
- Half a cup of sugar
- Half a teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup of butter
- 6 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- One and a quarter cups of flour
- 1 (21 ounce) Lucky Leaf® Cherry Pie Filling
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13×9 inch pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray. Set aside.
- To make the topping:Beat together cream cheese, and sugar until smooth. Add in egg and vanilla and continue to beat until smooth.
- To make the brownies:In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate 30 seconds at a time until melted and smooth. Stir in sugar vanilla and salt. Add in eggs and flour. Mix until incorporated.
- Spread brownie mix into the bottom of your 13×9 inch prepared pan. Drop Cheesecake mixture on top followed by the Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie filling. Run a knife through the top giving it the marbled look.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until the cheesecake states to turn lightly brown on the edges. The cheesecake center will still jiggle a bit. Cool completely and chill for 4 hours before cutting.
Recipe found at this site: http://therecipecritic.com/2015/02/cherry-cheesecake-brownies/
Note: I cooked mine in the microwave. I cooked it in three minute intervals checking each time. I cooked them for a total of 12 minutes on high. Test it with a knife to make sure it is done.
Cherry Cheesecake Brownies – enjoy!